Wednesday 18 April 2012

Evaluation Question 4 - Who would be the audience for your media product?

The audience for my media product would be 16-24 years old, mostly from the emo/indie social groups. They are interested in dark clothes, accessories such as studded belts, piercings, punky -type gloves and punk style hair. They would also like punk/rock genre music from bands such as Paramore, Metalica, My Chemical Romance and Panic! at the Disco. They also like books and films of the fantasy and horror genres that usually contain vampire narratives and so would likely be interested in my product. I have taken my target audience in mind and I designed the costumes around the my research, so the target audience can identify more with the character asthey are of the same social group. They would like to shop at places like Doc Black and drink Monster energy drinks. They usually crowd with people of the same social group, they would usually go to more isolated places or hang out in their rooms. The gender of my audience would mostly be male due to the genre of the product but also female as well because some of the emo girls are interested in horror also.

No comments:

Post a Comment