Monday 5 March 2012

Logo Construction


This is the competed Distribution Company logo. Still using Photoshop, I used the line tool to create the outline of a mountain structure and the font tool to change the font of the writing. I also had to use the Text tool repeatedly to break up the text in to separate lines and split 'Rocky' into two different parts to get the to overlap.







This is the title of the film opening - again I used Photoshop software and 'cooltext.com' to download the font style that I thought would suit this best. I used the red font because it contrasts against the black background and the colour symbolizes blood which is a main theme in a Vampire film.




These are the logos for my production company that I have created using the Photoshop Software. I was able to make this logo by using the line tool to create the straight white lines for the house shape. The width was changeable to make the lines thicker or thinner. I chose to make them thicker because it helped to create a bigger more noticeable logo. To create the fire/smoke in the chimney, I used the spray paint tool going over it in layer so that it looked like smoke and it also created different shades and colour tones.
I then used the Eraser tool to create the cracks in the house shape to create a desolate effect on the house. I then added text, downloading the font from 'cooltext.com' saving it into the computer fonts. I then used the free transform tool to slant the text into the position I wanted the text in.

No comments:

Post a Comment