Tuesday 7 February 2012

Peer Evaluation and Improvements

During a lesson I showed and explained my Storyboard to a group of peers who are also doing a Moving Image production. They then gave me feedback on my work and told me both positive aspect and apsects i could change and improve.
They said:
  • The genre of the product is clear through the mise-en-scene, lighting and sound indicated on the storyboard.
  • The events and mise-en-scene are typical of the genre.
  • The editing is clear and the paces change appropriately.
  • There are a wide variety of shots, angles and distances.
  • There are appropriate camera movements.
  • They also commented how the storyboard is appropriate for the target audience.
What they said I could improve on;
  • Add logo's and credits to my storyboard as they have been missed out.
  • Use a filter while filming to create a dark effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment