Monday 20 February 2012

Progress Update

There are 6 weeks until the Easter break which means - 6 weeks of lesson time to complete my foundation portfolio.

There are 60 marks available for construction and 20 marks for Research and Planning and 20 marks for evaluation - 100 marks in total

To achieve a grade:

A I need to get 80 marks

B I need to get 70 marks

C I need to get 60 marks


To be in level 4 (grade A/B) my work must demonstrate excellence throughout.

By Monday 5th March I should have a rough cut of my products

By Monday 19th March my products should be completed

From Monday 19th - Friday 30th March I will be working on my 7 evaluation questions.

The my completed portfolio should be submitted for formal marking on Monday 16th April. I should use the Easter break to make any minor amendments to my work.

In order to meet these deadlines, and gain the grade I am aiming for (A/B), I will:
  • Attend all lessons before the deadline.
  • Work both in and out of the class room.
  • Have all Costumes and Props organised before the shoot.
  • Have all footage shot and ready to edit by the end of this week (Beginning 20th Feb 2012).
  • Start creating my soundtrack in GarageBand or create the opening credits in Final Cut Express if I am unable to start filming.
  • Make sure to update blog posts as soon as I complete parts of the project. 
  • Keep up to date with all work and do not wait till last minute. 
  • Use all spare time to create project. 
  • Keep to the shooting schedule created.
  • Update blog if anything changes to my original ideas or cast while shooting. 
  • Meet all deadlines set in class, keep ahead if possible. 
  • Make sure actors know where and when to turn up for shooting.
  • Make sure they know what costume they where in what scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment